top of page
  • Writer's pictureAaron Mullis

Unemployment Compensation is Taxable

On Tuesday, the IRS issued a reminder that unemployment compensation is taxable. Did you elect to have taxes withheld from your unemployment compensation? If not, you should fill out and submit Form W-4V, Voluntary Withholding Request, as soon as possible. If you are unemployed, you don't want to get in a large tax bill next year to add to your problems.

For more information, click the link below.

5 views0 comments


bottom of page